I'm So Krissy Body Butter
Shea and Mango butters combine with Aloe Vera Juice and Sweet Almond oil for a super creamy hydrating body butter.
I'm So Krissy is a scent inspired by Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path. It smells of bergamot and sweet violet unfold into a soft amber accented with ylang ylang and carnation. Sweet vanilla, white woods and musk offer a powdery finish.
Pairs perfectly with its matching soap bar
Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Sweet Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance/Essential oil, Preservative, Mica
All fragrances are skin safe and phthalate free
Emulsify in hands and apply desired amount on dry skin. Do not use on face.
- For external use only. This is a body cream. Do not use on face.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Read ingredients carefully. Avoid in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils during pregnancy or nursing.
- Products are not suitable for those with nut allergies as we do use Sweet Almond oil in our recipes.
- Brooke’s Bath Shop LLC accepts NO LIABILITY and shall not be held responsible for any allergic reactions.
I enjoyed this 'I'm So Krissy" body butter. It has a sweet fruity but yet hint of flower scent but not over powering. It last all day and very moisturizing. Definitely recommend all their body butters
So I just reviewed the soap in the same scent, which I love by the way. I also bought the matching body butter too and this too is the bomb. It's not thick but it's not thin either. It's a nice consistency and melts in your skin. I personally feel it applies best when my skin was completely dry vs damp. But that's just my opinion. I felt both the moisture and the beautiful scent lasted for hours.