Our natural handmade soap bars are rich and creamy with long lasting lather. Made in small batches with our loving caring hands, using only the finest quality skin loving ingredients.
I'm So Krissy is a scent inspired by Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path. It smells of bergamot and sweet violet unfold into a soft amber accented with ylang ylang and carnation. Sweet vanilla, white woods and musk offer a powdery finish.
Pairs perfectly with its matching body butter
Store soap in a cool, dry place to extend the life of your soap
Net Wt. approximately 5 ounces
** Due to the handmade nature of this product, color may vary.**
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Hempseed Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Arrowroot Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
What can we say? Lather up and rinse.
- For external use only. This soap is intended to cleanse the body. Do not use on face.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Read ingredients carefully. Avoid in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils during pregnancy or nursing.
- Products are not suitable for those with nut allergies as we do use Sweet Almond oil in our recipes.
- Brooke’s Bath Shop LLC accepts NO LIABILITY and shall not be held responsible for any allergic reactions.
All I can think to say is how pretty this smells. It's a light light floral scent but I smell lavender, jasmine, and a little musk the most. It reminds me of bath & body works old scent moonlight path. It's just very pretty and the soap itself is foamy and rich. It definitely cleanses without drying me out. I also used the body butter afterwards too and I'm in love with everything.
I love how this soap lathers so creamy,the smell is awesome!